Applications for KUL residence hall room assignments in the academic year 2022/23 can now be submitted via our electronic system. The application form is available in the “Applications” section on your e-KUL/e-Rekrut account. The application form is available only to KUL students or individuals who have confirmed their enrolment at KUL. The first round of applications will be open until 11 July 2022.
1. Residence hall room assignments are provided at the student’s request.
The application should state the preferred residence hall:
ul. Konstantynów 1D – Lublin (residence hall for women)
ul. Konstantynów 1D – Lublin (residence hall for men)
ul. Niecała 8 – Lublin (residence hall for men + women)
– ul. Ofiar Katynia 6 Stalowa Wola (separate segments for men and for women)
2. MINORS may apply for a residence hall room assignment on the condition that they submit their parent’s or legal guardian’s declaration of consent in the enrolment procedure.
3. To submit the application:
– fill in and confirm the form at the e-Kul/e-Rekrut platform.
Applications may be submitted by all interested students.
4. Priority in residence hall room assignments is given to individuals who qualify for a maintenance grant by:
– studying away from their place of permanent residence;
– being in a difficult financial situation (measured in terms of monthly income per family member);
– being orphans;
– being disabled;
– being single parents;
– wishing to continue residing at a KUL’s Residence Hall;
– having a history of timely payments;
– submitting their applications before other eligible applicants (first come, first served).
If you wish to be given priority in residence hall room assignments, you must attach a copy of a disability certificate to your application. Other priority-related information should be provided in the application.
Any additional documents (e.g. disability certificates) should be sent as scans to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled “Attachment [First and Last Name of the Applicant]”.
The income calculation method is provided on www.kul.pl/pomocmaterialna.
5. Applications for residence hall room assignments submitted by
a. 11 July – will be considered at a Residence Hall Committee meeting on 12 July;
b. 20 July – will be considered at a Residence Hall Committee meeting on 21 July;
c. 28 July – will be considered at a Residence Hall Committee meeting on 29 July;
d. 30 August – will be considered at a Residence Hall Committee meeting on 31 August;
e. 22 September – will be considered on 23 September.
6. Information about the assignment of a residence hall room, or the refusal of assignment, will be provided electronically by being published on individual e-KUL accounts. Such information can also be obtained personally at the relevant Residence Hall.
7. As per 2022/23 Admissions Schedule:
1. On 12 July 2022 the Residence Hall Committee will mainly consider applications submitted by existing Residence Hall residents and students from second year upwards who have not lived in KUL’s residence halls yet.
2. On 21 July 2022 the Residence Hall Committee will mainly consider applications submitted by students enrolled in first-cycle (undergraduate) programmes and straight-to-Master’s programmes.
3. On 29 July 2022 the Residence Hall Committee will consider applications submitted by students and individuals with no KUL affiliation, provided that there are free Residence Hall rooms left to assign.
4. On 31 August 2022 the Residence Hall Committee will consider all other applications.
5. On 23 September 2022 the Residence Hall Committee will consider all other applications.
Arrangements have been made to make sure that all applicants have equal access to the available rooms.
8. Applicants who have been assigned a Residence Hall room are required to confirm that they accept their assignment by paying a reservation deposit amounting to the monthly fee for the room. The deposit must be paid:
a. by 19 July for rooms assigned on 12 July,
b. by 28 July for rooms assigned on 21 July,
c. by 4 August for rooms assigned on 29 July,
d. by 7 September for rooms assigned on 31 August,
e. by 30 September for rooms assigned on 23 September.
The deposit is paid as a security to cover possible costs of damages in Residence Halls, or any unpaid amounts owed for using Residence Hall rooms. Deposits will be reimbursed at the student’s request after final checkout from room in accordance with § 4 of the Rules and Regulations of KUL’s Residence Halls.
Details about the deposit amount and payment method will be provided in the room assignment notice. Individuals who have not paid the deposit by the required date will be considered to have given up their room assignment.
9. The method of room/segment selection and individual room resident selection will be published after 10 September on the websites of individual Residence Halls.
10. Individuals who would like to reside in a KUL Residence Hall but have no KUL affiliation should fill in the PDF application form, print out and sign the form, and send the scan of the form to the email address of the relevant Residence Hall.
Residence Hall Committee – kds [at] kul.pl
TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO INDIVIDUAL KUL RESIDENCE HALLS:
Porter’s lodge of ŻDS Konstantynów 1D (residence hall for women): 81 445 4816
Porter’s lodge of MDS Konstantynów 1B (residence hall for men): 81 445 4730
Porter’s lodge of MDS Niecała 8: (residence hall for men): 81 445 3003
Porter’s lodge of DS Stalowa Wola (residence hall in Stalowa Wola) Ofiar Katynia 6: 81 454 5526